onsdag 11 november 2009

Madonna and Me


I guess I'm not so much like a virgin but I am indeed av very, very material girl. Ambition is my trademark, working hard and late is my thing - so don't stop me now, don't need to catch my breath, I can go on and on and on...

But since girls also want to have fun; on any given night, catch me on the floor, shaking all the stress and worries of - strike a pose! Right there I might seem to be erotica herself but my heart is really frozen and she's not me. That mask is convenient to put on though so I'll let her live to die another day.

Love the simple as much as the high life - Love my trees and the water and the quiet - I don't like cities but I love New York.. Surrounded by wonderful friends that push me to go the extra mile I might seem cold at times but I really just dread the power of goodbye. Sometimes frustrated by not being heard and taken seriously - I may be young at heart but I know what I'm saying.

Happy to know what it feels like for a girl, especially to hear you call my name. Because you, yes you, give me fever.

Sigmund Freud - Analyze this!

Inga kommentarer: